Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23rd 2009

TODAY
June 23rd, 2009

Outside my window... I'm wishing I had a new fence but admiring my beautiful new car instead.

I am thinking... that a fort is in our future this afternoon.

I am thankful for... my hubby's job and the fact that he likes what he does.

I am wearing.. cut off sweats and a tank top, avoiding being hot.... I hate the summer heat.

From the kitchen... I have a fabulously clean floor and a sink full of dishes.

I am creating... my son's 1st grade scrapbook.

I am going.. camping this weekend and I can't wait!!!

I am reading... way to many books at once.... Marked, Above all be kind, Water for Elephants, and a few magazines.

I am hoping... that we are rid of the stomach flu forever.

I am hearing... my son play "operation" with his sister.

Around the house... are signs that I have to adorable kids.

One of my favorite things... is the freedom summer provides. No schedules, no worries, no stresses.

A few plans for the rest of the week... put some more miles on the new car so we are ready to tow on Saturday, Head to the San Jose Tech Museum, Pack for camping.


I'm not sure where this started but I have seen it on a few blogs and thought I would play along ;o) Happy tuesday to ya!!!!

I must add that my son looks adorable right now with a new haircut. First time to a real barber!!! ADORABLE!!!

No comments: