Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten on Tuesday ;o)

Once again it is Tuesday!!! I can't believe how quickly these weeks are flying by.

1. Missy has been singing all week this song by yo gabba gabba

2. I started the 30 day shred by Jillian... now if only I can stop eating these maybe I could actually get in shape!!!

3. We transplanted all our seedlings this weekend and they seem to be surviving so far.

4. Hubby and I attacked the backyard this weekend. And did a pretty good job of it.

5. We have a birthday party to attend today!!!

6. Baseball has been a little frustrating if we have a game during the week coach has been canceling our Monday Night practice. I know I can work with our boy, but he gets something different from the coach, he listens a bit better and takes what He says to heart.

7. Hubby and I are going to see Wicked on our Anniversary!! I'm so excited... we got tickets on a whim... 2nd row seats!!!

8. I have to get back into scrapbooking... I feel as if I'm falling behind.

9. I have knitting group for the first time tonight.

10. This week is teacher appreciation week. We are having fun showering Buddy's teacher with gifts.
Monday- Bought her lunch
Tuesday - He wrote a thank you note and we included a bunch of cute little teacher note cards
Wed. - We are making her flower pens to replace her older ones.
Thursday - A new lanyard with a $5.00 Starbucks card attached
Friday - A glass Jar monogramed with her name and filled with pencils.




9.

No comments: