Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Tuesday 10

1. I love the sound of the kids giggling in the bathtub!!! Bubbles and all...

2. I found this quote today and loved it.... I'm going to make my world what I want it to be..."no matter how qualified or deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it." - richard bach

3.I had a nice weekend with my girlfriends, loved the rain, the conversations, and the relaxing. But I REALLY missed my hubby and kids. I want to get away with them and relax. About 5 more weeks and we go camping again ;o)

4. I'm still not use to hubby's crazy hours.... but I'm getting there.

5. I love to order books through scholastic but I HATE being the person to take care of all the paperwork.... I though how hard could it be??!! But picking up someone else's mess is another story!!

6. I want to bake this week but haven't figured what is on the agenda.

7. I have fallen off my 365 project this year.... but I'm trying. I did my April page lastnight.

8. Watched Grey Gardens this weekend, loved Drew Berrymore and Jessica Lange.

9. Even though I shouldn't be scared of the "Swine Flu" it sits in the back of my mind a constant fear.

10. I'm having a terrible time finding the right person to replace our fence and lawn. Such a stressful adventure!! It sucks that I really have no clue what to do with the yard to begin with..... who knows if a lawn will even fix the mess we have made.

No comments: