Some of our family traditions....
* On our Anniversary we return to where we got married, have a picnic and photograph us in the same spot.
* Every year on the kids birthdays I write them a letter... while this isn't a family tradition it is mine... and they will share in this when they are old enough to read and enjoy those letters.
* Christmas morning and the 1st day of school the kids get ebelskivers
* Every Christmas eve the kids get new pj's, new books, and sometimes a new ornament (half the time I can't wait till Christmas tho).
* We do the usual trip to the pumpkin patch, and color eggs at Easter, cook turkey on Thanksgiving... those aren't all that original.
* Watching AFV regularly on Sunday nights is one of my FAVORITE times of the week.
There are just a few.... I want to remember.