Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December eighth

was grand ;o) We got out of the house a tad late...but better late than never heehee

* Dropped little buddy off at school.
* Came home got Sweet Pea ready and ran her off to school...
* Ran to toys r us and returned broken gingerbread houses...no problem...good cuz I was worried...
* Ran to Target....got a bunch of my last gifts....I'm having trouble figuring out what to get my soon to be step-dad. That feels so weird to think at 35 I'm going to have another new step-dad. He is fabulous with my kids so an official pappa is the best bonus!!!
* OK came home and made the graham cracker houses....didn't go so well.
* Then went and picked up Sweet Pea...came home and relaxed.
* After school I chatted with the teachers and figured out craft stuff & book order details for today(the 9th)
* When we got home I tried to quickly process the book order and it wasn't coming out even....I was off so hubby and I sat and worked the whole order again....2 hours later it was fixed and I was left wondering why I did this.
* Made a fabulous quick easy dinner. potatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, and sausage....yum!
* Hubby finished out back door and it looks amazing.

No comments: