So being sick with a nasty cold isn't much help for the ol' blog!!! UGH I fell off the horse really bad and it hurt this week.
Getting back to the ninth let me see....Oh yeah I spent the entire day in class 8:10 till 2:35!!! Making all the parents their Christmas Present. I hope they appreciate them it was a ton of work and time on my part!!! Between taking the photos and then making the projects with the kids....After school we came home did home work and simply vegged.
* Took both kiddos to school picked up the dogs prescriptions $50.00 later, came home and climbed in bed for a few hours.
* After I picked Missy up we came home ate a boring lunch then picked up her brother.
* When we got home we quickly did some home homework, relaxed and got ready for our annual Santa visit. More on that later...
* Then we headed to Daddy's Christmas Party. The kids had a great time and enjoyed the night.
* Missy and I called in sick for the whole day!!! It was nice to hang with her in the house in our PJ's ALL DAY
* We did crafts, finished all my computer crafts, calendars, recipe books, christmas cards. We did tons of laundry I hated that part.
* I cooked a great turkey dinner. I was craving it!!! It was super yummy and a great end to a relaxing day.
* My mom picked up Missy and then Buddy and I headed to school.
* After I finished in class I ran a few errands.
* Returned Yo Gabba Gabba....and found the perfect Wonder Pets Boat
* Ran to Costco picked up my order
* Ran to a cute little store downtown & picked up Missy from school
* We came home had lunch and hung out till we had to get Little Buddy.
* When we got home from picking him up we baked cookies....both Magic Blondies and Gingerbread Dough.
* Daddy had a bowling party to go to so the kids and I enjoyed a few Holiday Shows and headed to bed early.
*Today was busy but fun...I'm finally feeling a bit better
* I took little buddy to register for Peanut League and T-Ball at 10
* Then we came home and caught up on all our cute count downs to Christmas
* At Noon we headed to a little Christmas Party one of his friends was having. We decorated Sugar Cookies, made crafts and visited with Santa. It was so fun to be included in such a fun holiday party.
* We spent our afternoon baking and listening to Holiday Music.
* In the evening I had a nice night out with the girls...we hosted our annual cookie exchange. It was a bit sad that it would probably be our last one (at least with the club). I will have to figure out how to host one on my own next year.