Friday, August 1, 2008

"welcome to my life"

Sweet Pea is sitting on the potty and complained about something we parents did.....

Big brother walks up, shakes her hand & says "welcome to my life"

It was pretty funny a 6 year old welcoming his 4 year old into the new phase of life...

while sitting on the potty....
_____________________

No longer being a toddler has been hard for Sweet Pea.
She sleeps in her own bed most nights.
She needs to go potty by herself.
But the big one is that she needs to stop sucking her thumb.
She tells everyone she meets "I am 4 years old and I have to stop sucking my thumb"
She won't take swimming lessons...that lost me a bit of hearing and hair
She is uncertain about the new school year and new dance lessons in September
She also needs to start new foods and that is REALLY HARD for her. Right now her favorites are Chicken Nuggets, Cheese, Yogurt, Granola Bars, Oranges, Apples, Grapes, Watermelon, A crazy number of crackers, dried cherries, and cereal (almost any kind).
Toddlerhood to Kidhood is a tough transition!!!

No comments: