Wednesday, May 7, 2008

long time no post...sorry

This afternoon little buddy helped his little sister put a band-aid on....it was the sweetest sight I have ever seen. All of a sudden the sweet bug has hit him and compassion, love and a flood of other emotions have come out of my little boy. A level of maturity I haven't seen before....it is really amazing.

Last weekend I had a grand adventure with my girlfriends. A weekend full of 1st for me. We headed to Six Flags early in the morning...4:30 to be exact. We rode rides and got the thrills scared out of us all day. It was an adventure in and of itself. I don't think I have ever screamed as much as I did on Tatsu...you are litterally flying through the air. One scary ride!!! On Sat. morning we leasurly got up and headed to Santa Barbara, again a 1st for me. We shopped for a few blocks and enjoyed the surrounding area. I found a scrapbook store since it was national scrapbook day. Loved shopping, loved walking on the beach, loved hanging out with my girlfriends, loved having pina coladas. Then on Sunday we got up and headed home with a stop in Solvang. The cutest little town I have ever seen. We shopped and snacked for the afternoon.

No comments: