Friday, February 1, 2008

She loves to Dance...for now!

This afternoon I loved watching Sweet Pea dance. She was so happy to be there, trying to do everything so perfect. So very cute!! I started to Dane when I was about 8 years old. I took a Mommy and Me class, there was no way I was gonna do it alone! I was hooked instantly. I Tap danced first then went on to Ballet, later into Theater and finally teaching. I loved every part of it! I hope that she continues to love to dance. I know that she is only 3 and may hate to dance in a few years. Which will be hard for me but fine if that is what she wants. I want her to find something she is passionate about and loves. Dancing was that for me and who knows what it will be for her. Today I was in heaven her smile was from ear to ear. She ran to me so excited showing off her stamp and sticker; pointing her toe and dancing like a princess!

No comments: