Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friday 5

Last Friday we hit the snow... since I was unplugged no Friday 5 went up... I can catch-up today ;o)

1. We had an amazing time in the snow. We arrived at the cabin on Friday and didn't leave till Monday afternoon. It was great to be with family. It was great to have amazing weather. It was great to simply be in a beautiful place and re-connect.

2. We are continuing to have a rough time with my son's teacher. She had the nerve to call my husband at work instead of speaking with me. I could go on for a long time about how frustrated I am with the way she treats my son but I will save that for a full day post.

3. We tried the new 1/2 gallon ice cream "Drumsticks" it was heaven you should really try it!!!

4. I finally received the last of my Christmas scrapbooking supplies so I can finish my December Daily Album.

5. I made the best Chicken Pot Pie the last few nights.... thanks to a dear friend for her easy recipe. 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup frozen veggies, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 or 2 pie dough, 2 chicken breast pre-cooked. I boiled the chicken & then cut it up. Threw everything into a bowl & mixed it up, poured it into a pie pan, set the oven at 350. Finally I put the pie dough over everything and brushed it with a bit of egg white. Baked for 45-60 min. Enjoy!!!!

No comments: