1. Spent the afternoon today playing Hulabaloo with Missy. Every time she didn't win she said "Oh Man; Cheese and Butter". Not sure where that came from but it was cute.
2. Hubby is once again off on training... only for a week this time ;o)
3. We have our first night away from both kids this coming weekend. It will be the first time since our youngest was born, 5 1/2 years, that we get a night out by ourselves. We are heading to an adult only party. Catered food, bowling, karaoke, and cake it should be a nice night. It is the trial run for my mom, so she can see if she can take them for a week.
4. Knitting Cats for "Community Concern for Cats". We are hoping to participate in the Disney "give a day get a day" program. 2 cats down and 2 ta go.
5. Heading out on a field trip to a local pizza parlor tomorrow with Missy's class. Kinda weird, she hates pizza and isn't even going to eat the one she makes.
6.Exactly 2 weeks from today I will be a a live taping of "The Ellen Show." So excited for a road trip! My girlfriends have been trying for a few years to get tickets. Then one day they both got called and both got 2 tickets, so four of us get to embark on the adventure.
7. Finished my infinity scarf this week.... very happy with the results.
8. Got Buddies results back from his star testing, he went from a 2.3 reading level to a 3.2. We are so proud of him. He seems to love reading all of a sudden. & we had Missy's assessment yesterday, they are going to try her in a first grade reading group once a week. She is well above Kindergarden levels when it comes to reading. We hope to keep her working hard.
9. I can't believe my boy is going to be 8 in a matter of a month!!!!
10. Made yummy Minestrone soup from scratch the other day. It was perfect!!!!