Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog addiction & 10 on Wed.

I read blogs on a regular basis and you would think I could muster up the courage to maintain mine... but I can't. I worry about my grammar, spelling etc. I read so many blogs about other peoples lives. I'm also addicted to facebook...I run to peek and see who posted a new up date or a new photo. Seriously I need to pull the plug... Hubby was talking about a 10 day no tv pledge well I couldn't survive with a 10 day no computer pledge. So many things as simple as my calendar are tied to the computer. Tonights dinner came from a blog...see my world is spun through these cords...HELP!!!

10 things for this week....

1. Getting ready to Sign Missy up for Soccer on Friday.

2. I made yummy banana bread yesterday...

3. Chicken is in the crock pot crocking...

4. We are off to the library after pre-school pick-up.

5. My house is SUPER clean and BETTER stay that way...

6. My mom is having her wedding reception this weekend...

7. I'm going to join a knitting group...heaven help me...

8. I did some digital scrapbooking yesterday and loved the results...but do I print them or just let them sit on the computer???

9. Little Buddy went on a field trip yesterday and had a blast.

10. Book Orders are done!!!

No comments: