Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrickks Day!!!

Time for Ten on Tuesday too...

I love st. patrick's day!!! Not just because it is my boys birthday but because pretty much all through school he will be lucky enough to have a party in class every year....may not be for him but it is a party non the less!!!

1. My boy is 7 today!!!!!

2. Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner....not my choice, his....

3. We had Betty's funeral yesterday...

4. I see building a HUGE i-coaster in our near future...

5. Ben 10 is wondering around our house .... "going alien" every now and then

6. I love to spy my little girl dancing to yo gabba gabba...

7. Trying to figure out what kind of class I can take....

8. We booked camping for Spring Break I can't wait!!!!

9. Opening Day is this Saturday ...and it is suppose to pour rain...cross your fingers it doesn't!!!!

10. I want an Iphone or at least and Ipod touch....

No comments: