Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December ......

I guess I fell off the blog track...oops....with good reason.
We have been busy celebrating this wonderful season!!!

Eighteenth...
* We went to breakfast with good friends...then hit Pump-it-up.
* Then Missy and I finished our Christmas shopping...
* After Picking-up Little Buddy we hung out and wrapped gifts...

Nineteenth...I felt like a chicken with my head cut off...
* We all went to Little Buddy's class (in our PJ's), we made a cute Christmas tree & visited with Santa.
* Then I ran to Missy's pre-school to hang out and help with her Holiday Pajama Party.
* After hanging out about an hour I ran to the post office, and the grocery store, then back to Little Buddy's.
* We said good bye around 11:30 and headed back to Missy's school...talk about running around.
* After we got home we watched more Christmas movies.
* We headed to Dinner with Daddy to celebrate his new assignment.

Twentieth...
* Missy and I headed to the Nutcracker at about 10:30. It was a perfect performance for her to see. I was very emotional about it. When I was little I dance in a few Nutcrackers and it was just something really special for me. She sat on my lap and enjoyed every min. of the show.
* Afterwards we ran home and hung out for a bit.
* Daddy got his hair cut.
* In the evening we headed to a friends house to celebrate Christmas with all our friends. It was sooo fun. We did a dollar store exchange. Each person had to bring a gift worth only a dollar. The best was a mc chicken from Mc Donald's. The kids got to do a pinta and ate way to many sweets. It was a great night to relax and enjoy friends good company.

Twenty-first...That was just a day of recovering from the party...heehee

Twenty-second...
* We hit San Francisco to enjoy the lights, sounds, and smells of the city. There is always something new to see and enjoy.

Twenty-third...
* My girlfriends came over and we finally revealed ourselves as a secret Santa. It was soo fun to listen to her adventure as well as us share ours. I loved going through the process. I think I'm going to try my best every year to do this for someone....We had a great morning, the kids played and we chatted.
* Then we had another friend surprise us with a little visit.... showering us with yummy cookies and sweets.
* Auntie stopped by around 3 so I ran to the grocery store with out children...something that rarely happens.
* We had a great turkey dinner and sat down to watch Fred Claus...but ened-up with a surprise visitor. Little Buddy's little crush. They bright us baked goods. Buddy decided he HAD to give her a gift lucky I had some chapstick just incase. He was so excited it is kinda weird.

No comments: