Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm just treading water!!

Why can't I seem to keep it afloat today!!! or this week for that matter. Today is only the 3rd day of school and I left in tears once again. This really should be easy!!!

I feel as if I'm treading water and can't seem to stop.
* Every night I have weird dreams!!!
* School is going pretty good I should be happy!!!
* Playgroup has ends next week for me...(I can handle it)
* Sweet Pea starts preschool next week...
* I give my notice at work either today or tomorrow ...why is this impossibly hard??
* My sister-in-law is getting married...again I should be happy but I'm sooo not.
* Hubby has a ton of traing coming-up ok I'm old hat at that...
* I have options when I finish this job...I know I know...
* I'm staying on the clubs board if only to run the calendar...
* I have a date with my hubby thursday at ruth's chris yum yum!!!
* Bubble boy isn't doing soccer but he is doing golf...which he loves and is super happy about...
* We are going on vacation in a few weeks to the happiest place on earth...
* I'm going to see Madonna!!!
* I'm going away with my girlfriends...

So what the hell is my deal....what is my issue what is my problem?? I really wish I knew and understood.....I just need to get up and stop treading...I want to swim away but I can't figure out how

No comments: