Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pretty Cool Week

I think this week was pretty cool!!

* Our Friends visited for a day...
* I got to scrapbook..
* It rained so we enjoyed a few movies & evening fires...
* We saw part of the eclipse...amazing if you ask me...
* Hubby went to a crab feed....yummy for him...
* We found out we can take a basically free trip to Vegas....and we have a sitter already!!!
* Sweet Pea & I went to Chuck E Chees...and actually had fun...
* We went to Lowe's and made a birdhouse FREE
* I went to a pizza party & hung with my friends...
* We got into the next session of preschool....
* The kids had a blast digging for worms in the yard...
* Monday was a holiday...
* Oh yeah and we already got our returns YIPPY!!!!

Over all a great week if you ask me!!! Next week should be good too, we are heading to the snow on Friday for a long weekend what's not good about that!!!

No comments: