Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Enjoying the Summer


Well July just crept up didn't it!!! Ina few days my little girl will be 3....WOW!!!

June was a world wind of a month....we hit Gilroy Gardens(use-to-be Bonfante Gardens). Staying a few days with Stacy while down there. We rushed home to Tilden Park, Playgroup & dinner with the Draggoos. I can't believe we have already seen 3 movies, that is more than we have seen in 3 years! !st we sawSurf's Up, then Hubby & I got a date & saw Knocked up, (totally for the benefit of hubby & his little bit of eye candy!!!) I cried through a few parts....I know a comedy & I'm crying. Then yesterday the kids & I saw Ratatouille. I'm enjoying the summer & all it has to offer. I'm looking forward to little adventures weekly. The kids are loving it too!!! Here's to a great summer!!!

No comments: